GSA Question,

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

#CPA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am going to buy GSA today, and i have a few questions to the users,

How much approx. time will it take to rank my french keyword ? It has 110K exact traffic from france and it has no cpa traffic.

How much time it would take to rank an saturated keyword with 50K Exact searches ?

Please provide your best guesses.

mitpat

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Ranking time is based on your competition, the better competition you have the longer it will take to rank and that's only if you provide better quality.

Ranking can take anywhere from days to months, the way to determine it is to check out the quality of work from your competitors and the number of back links they have (including the quality of them).

Wave

Reaction score
mitpat said:
Ranking time is based on your competition, the better competition you have the longer it will take to rank and that's only if you provide better quality.

Ranking can take anywhere from days to months, the way to determine it is to check out the quality of work from your competitors and the number of back links they have (including the quality of them).

u know how to use gsa? can u make tutorial of the basic?

mitpat

Reaction score
crackerzwave said:
mitpat said:

u know how to use gsa? can u make tutorial of the basic?

Your best bet for using is to look at the gsa forums. The set up is somewhat long but once you get used to it isn't so bad. Actually read as much as you can on their forums and start setting up gsa. When you find something you don't know Google it, it's likely seo that you haven't come across. This way you'll really learn the tool and how to do some seo.

Diem

Reaction score
#CPA said:
I am going to buy GSA today, and i have a few questions to the users,

How much approx. time will it take to rank my french keyword ? It has 110K exact traffic from france and it has no cpa traffic.

How much time it would take to rank an saturated keyword with 50K Exact searches ?

Please provide your best guesses.

GSA is link building tool. Who knows, try it.

Top Bottom