GSA on VPS or PC

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

pepeneo

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hi , I am planning to buy gsa with all the extras and I am wondering how should I set it up on a vps or on my spare pc.
Please also let me know how much would a vps cost and which one do you recommend.
I do have a spare pc amd 2 core 2.7 gh with 4 gb ram

lancerimpact

Reaction score
it depends on how much you want to use it
if you want to run it 24/7 then vps obviously

if youre going to do like 100 backlinks a day then i wouldnt get a vps

R-evolution

Reaction score
Buy quality vps and run it 24/h. I think you could find quality one for 15-20$. I can suggest you one of them. Just pm me.

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
pepeneo said:
Hi , I am planning to buy gsa with all the extras and I am wondering how should I set it up on a vps or on my spare pc.
Please also let me know how much would a vps cost and which one do you recommend.
I do have a spare pc amd 2 core 2.7 gh with 4 gb ram

I'm assuming that you will be running this for websites purposes, so based on that I would suggest that you use the VPS. Understand, in order to get good success you must leave the tool running on a schedule. The tool will need to be running all the time in order to implement the link building at the intervals you set.

Also revert to something I just posted:
Trust me when I tell you this, the GSA forum is your best bet to learn from which can be found here: http://forum.gsa-online.de/categories/gs...ine-ranker you have advanced users on there that will help a LOT! read over already posted threads with questions and stuff.

pepeneo

Reaction score
Thank you everybody for your replyes it helped me a lot

Top Bottom