Greetings from zackstyer

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

1MMigos

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hello ! My name is Andrei, I am 15 years old and I'm from Romania. Maybe you ask why a 15 years old kid is on this type of forum...Well...I've been trying to make money online since I was 12...I made my first 10$ in one week on Microworkers.com then I quit because I didn't know what to do anymore since I was doing only sign-ups. And last summer on August I heard about PPD and CPA and I said 'Let's give it a try'. Since then I earned like $217.4 a very small sum I can say. But I don't give up..:shocked: . Since I was Bok1ca is administrator on this forum, I didn't think and I signed up, hoping to learn something. I registered last night and I already found an awesome e-book which I'm working after it right now ! I must find some niches and waiting for the cash to flow !

Ignore

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Welcome!
200$ in the summer, is quite nice :D

zexo

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
What up zakstyer, hope you enjoy your time here at CPA Elites. You have a great opportunity, if you start early then you will basically be a very successful and rich individual at the age of 18. Of course that is if you're serious about this and if you don't give up. Keep on doing what you're doing, clearly something is working for you so just expand your niches I guess and learn new things. Eventually you'll get there, and maybe even earn like the top earners.

Good luck buddy! :)

Top Bottom