Greed, positive or negative?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Ignore

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
On games, when making money I always had this attitude: greed.

Games:
For example on guild wars 2 I always wanted to have a legendary weapon. When I got it, I wanted another one. I always want more and more.

Money:
After reaching a goal, I've got this desire to make way more. When I was Ewhoring, I reached my goal in a short amount of time. After that I wanted to make more and more. I didn't really needed it.

I'm pretty sure if I was someone with a lot of power. The power of a country or something, than I'd want more and more power :p

This "greed", do you think it's positive or negative?

hammerK

Reaction score
Can be both I guess. For pushing yourself to be successful I think its positive, but if you become too greedy you might fail and lose all ;)

At least its better than envy

Quahogz

Reaction score
Well this can be taken in 2 ways... If you are greedy, you can use it in a good way, helping you to reach your dreams and accomplish things. But, if you let the greed to overtake you, it's going to turn you into a blind man only trying to make money or whatever you are greedy for...

So, if you think that you can hold yourself for not being greedy-addicted. It's a good thing.

LionClaw

Reaction score
Business Lesson #1: Pigs Get Fat, Hogs Get Slaughtered! ... Ambition ("Greed") is good but beyond a certain point, it will ruin you.

God

Reaction score
LionClaw said:
Business Lesson #1: Pigs Get Fat, Hogs Get Slaughtered! ... Ambition ("Greed") is good but beyond a certain point, it will ruin you.

Thats really good actually ive never heard that.

Blastoise

Reaction score
I think it is a good thing when it comes to internet marketing - just don't let yourself be in charge of other people! ;p

Top Bottom