Great Youtube view boost Site

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Shxdow

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I recenently started using this its probably all around CPAELITES but just incase for those who dont know, its actually pretty awesome hitleap.com, if you register can you please register by using the link below it will be very helpful thanks :)

http://hitleap.com/by/Shxdow[/CENTER]

radarXtreme

Reaction score
Hitleap is just fucking my rankings.I simply tested that site by sending 5k high retention views to my video which was ranked on page 5.After 1 day i cant find my video in 20th page also

staffer

Reaction score
Though I have account in enhanceviews,hitleap and other exchanges also but vagex works fantastically for me and my videos are ranking on first page

Fawk

Reaction score
staffer said:
Though I have account in enhanceviews,hitleap and other exchanges also but vagex works fantastically for me and my videos are ranking on first page

How many credits do you allocate to new videos?

Shxdow

Reaction score
Im trying to sign up with Vagex but its full at the moment -.-

kungfucoder

Reaction score
i think hitleap is only good for people who buy premium upgrade
that way you can hide your traffic.

staffer

Reaction score
Fawk said:
staffer said:

I normally assign 2000 credits to a video and then see how is it going and then decide on whether to further boost it with vagex or to buy high retention views for it. I had bought retention views from fiverr only till date with no problem

Shxdow

Reaction score
staffer said:
Fawk said:
staffer said:

I normally assign 2000 credits to a video and then see how is it going and then decide on whether to further boost it with vagex or to buy high retention views for it. I had bought retention views from fiverr only till date with no problem

I heard fiverr doesn't work as good and doesn't rank your video.

staffer

Reaction score
Shxdow said:
staffer said:
Fawk said:
staffer said:

I heard fiverr doesn't work as good and doesn't rank your video.

Cannot say that since my site, and video both are on first and second rank for a very competitive niche and I bought the service from fiverr for that. Actually I bought about 35000 retention views for the video maybe because of that it is staying their.

Top Bottom