Great Earner On PPD Looking For Mentor on CPA

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

dragos

Reaction score
Hi,

Opposed to others that search here for a mentor, I am not a newbie.

I am currently working with FileIce for over one and a half years and I can say I am making a good amount of money with them.

Here are some stat proofs:

gy7MNYi.jpg

nfpZEEB.jpg

So you can see I have experience with PPD, but now I want to move to CPA and also you all know FileIce sucks when it's time for payments :smile:

What I need is a mentor, a person I can discuss methods , ideas and learn from him.

I am working between 7 and 10 hours a day, even more if I have a hot niche.

If someone with the right knowledge and time want's me I kindly ask him to PM me or write it in this thread.

dragos

Reaction score
thank you @DutchPride I have a account at AWM, used them for 2 days, made 50$ in the first day, 100$ in the second then I stoped, because I don't really know if my method is allowed on AWM.

DutchPride

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
www.cpaelites.com
dragos said:
thank you @DutchPride I have a account at AWM, used them for 2 days, made 50$ in the first day, 100$ in the second then I stoped, because I don't really know if my method is allowed on AWM.

If you are unsure if your method is allowed by AWM.
You can open an support ticket and ask them.
Or PM adworkmedia on Cpa elites. But a support ticket will get answered faster.

Good luck!

dragos

Reaction score
@DutchPride I think I'm kind of afraid that I will get benned.

I think in other terms I am avoiding the inevitable.

Top Bottom