Got stuck between 15 and 19.

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

1MMigos

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I uploaded a niche on May and it brang me a lot of cash, but it's always on place 15, 16, 17, 18 or 19. Not below and not over... this pisses me off because I think this is a golden mine, on a day of August this niche bring me 30$/day..can someone tell me some tricks to escape from this places?

1MMigos

Reaction score
Yes, I sent HQ Views, did Backlinks as well... got 161 likes and 35 dislikes.

the backlinks were from those free sites because I dont own a Senuke account and I dont have any captcha accounts

lanadekat

Reaction score
zackstyer said:

the backlinks were from those free sites because I dont own a Senuke account and I dont have any captcha accounts

just to what 'copy cat' said : 350 likes for 35 dislikes.

zackstyer said:

senuke is shared here for free! only thing you need is captcha , tried captcha sniper from tpb but it did'nt work.
you Can get a free trial for gsa search engine ranker.

also : did you try social signals ?

1MMigos

Reaction score
lanadekat said:
zackstyer said:

zackstyer said:

senuke is shared here for free! only thing you need is captcha , tried captcha sniper from tpb but it did'nt work.

I don't know if I tried social signals because I don't know what you're talking about.

UnknownX

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
lanadekat said:
zackstyer said:

zackstyer said:

sorry for inclusion, buy how I can get a social signals for my video ?

lanadekat

Reaction score
zackstyer said:
lanadekat said:
zackstyer said:

zackstyer said:

I don't know if I tried social signals because I don't know what you're talking about.

social signals : facebook likes/shares /google + likes/... ( google + and facebook are the best ones for ranking ! )

unknown00 said:
lanadekat said:
zackstyer said:

zackstyer said:

sorry for inclusion, buy how I can get a social signals for my video ?

using points to get facebook shares i think on addmefast

but how ? that's the question ive been with .
can someone make a tutorial how to get social signals on addmefast? cus is a share a post with the video link inside? and how to get likes ? you can't give a video a facebook like so idk

Top Bottom