Got my website

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Shxdow

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Ok got my website looks awesome, i have made a youtube video but i dont really think just a youtube video is going to help, how would i promote this website, i think it will be difficult but i still need to try, backlinks?

Mr White

Reaction score
Go onto forums related to your niche and put your link up.
Don't do it in a spammy way.

Ignore

Reaction score
Woaa goodluck man :)
I also got a website but I'm not able to rank it :D

So what do I do? I try to rank my video, if my video is ranked I get more website hits.
On my website they must like, +1 or tweet my website before being able to download it --> Maybe my website will get ranked in the near future because of this :)

J@bz

Reaction score
If you niche gets enough traffic you will get lots of traffic from youtube video if you rank it high and use good keywords.

Reasearch about SEO before trying and you say may just get your site penalised, sandboxed or deindexed.

You can get social network traffic too (facebook pages, twitter etc)

Promote on related forums, blogs, comments on related youtube videos.

snorkelvis

Reaction score
You also might consider a Facebook Viral script. It has brought my brand new website 2K hits in 1 day. Besides the script, you could create backlinks yourself using websites such as indexking or ping-clan. Another possibility is ordering a toprocket GIG of fiverr or seoclerks.

- I'm not promoting any website. Just handing out my advise.

Vanity

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
When you don't know anything about SEO, social networks are the way to go.
Just use a facebook viral script, as said before, and it'll be good.

jeez

Reaction score
Make a video on what the site is offering. i.e. Go to this www.getacookie.com to get free cookies delivered straight to your doorstep! Show proof of your cookies in front of your doorstep, just joking but you get the point. Make sure your video is optimized too.

Vanity

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
jeez said:
Make a video on what the site is offering. i.e. Go to this www.getacookie.com to get free cookies delivered straight to your doorstep! Show proof of your cookies in front of your doorstep, just joking but you get the point. Make sure your video is optimized too.

Nice URL idea

Top Bottom