Got my first pin submission

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Helix

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Yesterday i got my first pin submission lead. It was from Singapore and the lead worth 6.5$ . I am so happy because it was my first pin lead. I will target french niche soon for higher revenue.

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
sihabchowdhury said:
Yesterday i got my first pin submission lead. It was from Singapore and the lead worth 6.5$ . I am so happy because it was my first pin lead. I will target french niche soon for higher revenue.

Congratz on your first pin lead man! I wish you get a lot more this next month.

Helix

Reaction score
Gorsko said:
sihabchowdhury said:

Congratz on your first pin lead man! I wish you get a lot more this next month.
Thanks man. You guys are really my inspiration.

vuli

Reaction score
congrats guys. I hope more of pins are comming.
I got this month two FR leads($20), one was today, very suprised. But I am not targeting france, i guess it was luck month - 2 FR leads :)
It gives you a little motivation when you are watching past days indian leads for ~$0.05.

Top Bottom