Google Planner Tool-worst than the old Keyword tool?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

BaStan

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
the tile says all...some days ago I was analysing the traffic volume for some very saturated niche which only YouTube showed 10 millions videos but in the Google Planner Tool only 1k searches/month. Have you experienced this so far?

PS: My opinion is that this new s^^t keyword tool is worst and will not help at all

primux

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Searches /= videos
Just because there's 10 million videos doesn't mean there's 10 million searches.

bumppy5

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I agree something is up with this tool. I searched my main niche and it has 340 searches. I get about 250+ views on my video a day... so yeah

Text

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, it is stupid. Doesn't work properly. For my niche, it says it gets 10 searches, but I get over 10 leads a day off it.

Removed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That's why i never used it...

How do i research?

You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

Top Bottom