Google Keyword Planner Sucks

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Xzyl

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
lol is it just me or does it really suck which its calculation of monthly searches O.o..

editify

Reaction score
Meh, it was never great.
It's still the same crap anyway :D

User

Reaction score
Normally go with my head on niches now, they work better, less time thinking and more time working.

The_Mentor

Reaction score
That's why you should use --- CPAElites doesn't support this product or service. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- instead.

illuminati

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
The biggest niche finder is your brain. The keyword tool is just there to confirm your idea/ give you motivation.

Mesina

Reaction score
The Mentor said:
That's why you should use --- CPAElites doesn't support this product or service. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- instead.

Yea I use --- CPAElites doesn't support this product or service. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- also! I think its better :P

Top Bottom