Google Adword problem [SOLVED]

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Jim Newman

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Ive been having trouble loading adwords as well. Just stopped loading randomly and haven't been on it since.

DeepNDelicious

Reaction score
I really need it to be working. Why is it fucking with me. It was working 10 minutes ago.

killoder

Reaction score
It doesn't work on chrome for me, but when I use firefox, it does work.

God

Reaction score
Try another browser on my Chrome Google adword doesn't work but on Firefox which I never use it works so just try out different stuff.

BP247

Reaction score
Website
buyproxies247.com
Guys you are using proxy which is shared or semi-shared. someone else has spammed that proxy badly and google has marked it. This is the reason, why you are seeing this page.

If you are not on proxy and are on local IP then your local IP has been spammed by someone else and google has marked it bad.

Solution: Change your IP or Proxy whichever you are on, clean cookies and you are good to go. No need to switch between browsers.

Gedeon

Reaction score
Same problem here guys.

I make a couple queries on my home IP, bang, banned.
I make a couple on my US VPN, bang, banned.
I make a couple on my VPS in germany, bang, banned.

The keyword tool is a total bitch in the past 2 or 3 days. Connectivity issues and whatnot. What the heck. Does not load in Chrome, FF and IE fine, but I get banned all the time. Could be a bigger thing, because I am experiencing the same on my laptop and on a VPS - which is basically a completely different computer on the other side of the world.

Top Bottom