Good Niche, now I just need Backlinks.

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

User

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
So I have a pretty decent niche, it is very hard to rank youtube but will get there in time(Already close). The main to do now is to get Free backlinks that will actually rank my video on google. My earnings will 10x if I get the first spot on google. Anyone know where I can get good free backlinks? And how long does it take backlinks to get my rank up?

badboy310000

Reaction score
Good for you..i still did not find i niche any method did you used to find good niches
how many shearch it have -1k - 10k

Mr White

Reaction score
Go to pingbomb, that is some free backlinks there.
Use your head, find forum for your niche and put your link in a picture as your signatur (free backlinks)

GunZ

Reaction score
The good free backlinks for not exist my friend. All kinds of free backlinks are useless. The quality links cost money, so the best bet for you is to start doing your link building manually.

Top Bottom