Gmail question

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

CPAsuit

Active member
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Hello, I have a question about Gmail. I am trying to create a new account, and I cant use my phone anymore to verify it. Is there any other way to verify it? I cant create account right now just because I cant verify it.
 

Ignore

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
April 22, 2013
Messages
1,683
Reaction score
0
Age
29
Location
Belgium
You can buy account in the buy/sell section.
Use a new sim

There are other methods that works, but they don't with me :p so I dunno :(
 

Dejan

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
368
Reaction score
0
Age
30
You can create NON verified accounts.Just create unique email and password.

Btw restart your modem,clear cookies etc.
 

CPAsuit

Active member
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
chavla said:
You can create NON verified accounts.Just create unique email and password.

Btw restart your modem,clear cookies etc.

Well I cant, it always asks me for a phone number before I can even use it.
 

PeaceBreaker3

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
668
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
If you have an iOS device you can use "Textplus"(or other, similar services) in order to use the Voicecall as verification.
Don't know about Android apps doing the same thing.

Cheers,
PB3
 

Dejan

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
368
Reaction score
0
Age
30
CPAsuit said:
chavla said:
You can create NON verified accounts.Just create unique email and password.

Btw restart your modem,clear cookies etc.

Well I cant, it always asks me for a phone number before I can even use it.

Go to gmail and click create new account.

Type email something like this Tom32Jack@gmail.com
Password tomy23jacksup.

And don't use Your current email address
Just be creative with new email and password.

that's all.
 

CPAsuit

Active member
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
PeaceBreaker3 said:
If you have an iOS device you can use "Textplus"(or other, similar services) in order to use the Voicecall as verification.
Don't know about Android apps doing the same thing.

Cheers,
PB3

Uhh, dont have any smartphone available atm, is there anything like that for PC?

chavla said:
CPAsuit said:
chavla said:
You can create NON verified accounts.Just create unique email and password.

Btw restart your modem,clear cookies etc.

Well I cant, it always asks me for a phone number before I can even use it.

Go to gmail and click create new account.

Type email something like this Tom32Jack@gmail.com
Password tomy23jacksup.

And don't use Your current email address
Just be creative with new email and password.

that's all.


Tried that few times but it always asks me for phone verification..
 

street1920

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 16, 2013
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Clean everthing of your browser, restart the modem, choose different language and wait about a minute before pressing the submit button as google will check the timestamp too
 

Swifty

Well-known member
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
March 25, 2013
Messages
357
Reaction score
0
Age
25
Try to verify with the same number but with voice call verification.
 

CPAsuit

Active member
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
street1920 said:
Clean everthing of your browser, restart the modem, choose different language and wait about a minute before pressing the submit button as google will check the timestamp too

Already tried that, still have to verify it.

Swifty said:
Try to verify with the same number but with voice call verification.

I tried, but I cant. Used too many times for verification.
 
Top Bottom