Gmail accounts

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

CPAsuit

Reaction score
Hello.

I need to create a new Gmail account for my new niche, but I cant verify it with my phone right now, is there any other way to get account(s)?

Also I already have 1 Gmail account that is not verified at all, is that bad?

zexo

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I assume you need the gmail accounts to create youtube accounts? One thing that I like is having the advantage of not having to PVA youtube or gmail accounts here in the UK. I just have to reset my IP and make a new one. Neither do they get deleted and there is no need for any sort of phone verification what so ever. Not even for monetizing or thumbnails. Only if I don't reset my IP, after making a few accounts on the same IP. That is when they ask for phone verification. If I reset it, I am all good.

Maybe try to get a UK proxy, not sure if that would help.

CPAsuit

Reaction score
I dont know why, but TextNow keeps loading when I login and nothing happens.

Top Bottom