Gmail Account Ghosted ?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

D

Deleted member 3686

Hello guys :cool:

I wanted to try something new on youtube tonight and it seems that I got ghosted by Google.
When I want to create a gmail account they keep asking me to verify my account with a phone number, any tools that I could use ?

$kamer

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Use ccleaner to delete all cookies including adobe flash cookies

SoCoX

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
You just gotta create a new one. When I was creating some accounts in bulks some accounts were asked quite a few times for phone verification and altough I used legit phone numbers they ended up being suspended lol.

All you can probably do is delete your cookies and clear the cache and start over with a new account.

D

Deleted member 3686

No I mean Google is asking me a phone number verification when I try to create a new account.

ozzman

Reaction score
Google allways wants a phone number for some time now i think.

I heared you can do 2 accounts or smth per unique ip but im not sure.

D

Deleted member 3686

I found a simply way to bypass it.
Cleaned cache/cookies with Ccleaner then used Firefox instead of Google Chrome. They probably incorporate some hidden tracking ways inside the browser.

Top Bottom