[Giveaway] Upcoming HOT Niche & Resource to be used Worldwide

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Aeon Enfinity

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
GameCDKeys.net
Hey everyone,

To celebrate launching PPDExplosion I wanted to giveaway a free resource and niche that is hot worldwide.

That niche is FIFA 14, the most popular football / soccer game. The great thing about FIFA is it is hot in almost every country so all sorts of traffic do well.

The game releases on the 24th of September so start building now to bank!

Alongside giving away this niche I also created a resource for it, a 'FIFA 14 Download Code Generator'. It has options for PS3, 360, and Steam (PC) so you can target users of all three platforms.

Features of this resource include:
FIFA 14 branded background and icon.
One-click .exe file.
Includes 'PS3, 360, and Origin' as options for your users.
Easy scroll-over help pop-up in the bottom left of the application.

Screenshot:
URbuAQT.jpg

VirusTotal: 0/48

Download:
You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

Aeon Enfinity

Reaction score
Website
GameCDKeys.net
Smoky said:
Nice , Thanks you ! , look amazing .

PS : Need password for download O_O :-s

So sorry about that, forgot about the new Mega code stuff.

It's fvC-llWuR049fn_bwwJ4ViKpUiUm3gNySUM_XNP8x74

Also added it directly to the download link above!

djkrmak02

Reaction score
PPDSteven said:
Hey everyone,

To celebrate launching PPDExplosion I wanted to giveaway a free resource and niche that is hot worldwide.

That niche is FIFA 14, the most popular football / soccer game. The great thing about FIFA is it is hot in almost every country so all sorts of traffic do well.

The game releases on the 24th of September so start building now to bank!

Alongside giving away this niche I also created a resource for it, a 'FIFA 14 Download Code Generator'. It has options for PS3, 360, and Steam (PC) so you can target users of all three platforms.

Features of this resource include:
FIFA 14 branded background and icon.
One-click .exe file.
Includes 'PS3, 360, and Steam' as options for your users.
Easy scroll-over help pop-up in the bottom left of the application.

Screenshot:
/URbuAQT.jpg

VirusTotal: 0/48

Download:

thanks for great share

anatho

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thank you very much for this, really looks great :)

Only downside, just as you said, it will be released in 4 days. But the thing is, there are already more than 70000 videos for fifa 14 key generator on youtube, quite saturated, don't know how you could still jump on to this .....

Aeon Enfinity

Reaction score
Website
GameCDKeys.net
Be a little creative - French offers are hot right now. FIFA 14 Télécharger générateur de code

anatho

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
PPDSteven said:
Be a little creative - French offers are hot right now. FIFA 14 Télécharger générateur de code

This is a good idea, in fact, I am looking for a french niche at the moment :smile:

but the thing is, I do not speak French, so I would need somebody to translate my page and to voice-over the video ....
but I think I will try this, FIFA14 is very popular and a top-game, I think French people like it just as American ones ....

Top Bottom