Giveaway Forum

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BucksMaker

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Most forum have giveaway stuffs, like --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---.net hack freebies section. Why don't you add the freebies section ? It will help cpaelites to grow beyond the bounds. :)

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
The problem with freebies stuff, is that there will be copyright content given away. I will need to seriously think about the DMCA complaints, before making anything like that on the forum. I have made a rule which is the following:
6. Anything being given away on this forum, must be uploaded to file sharing websites first.
Example: Mediafire, Zippyshare, before being given away on this forum.
Lastly, never use the term "crack" "hacked" etc...

However the problem is that most wont stick to that, thus leaving the forum open to possible DMCA complaints or worse.

Helper

Reaction score
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:
The problem with freebies stuff, is that there will be copyright content given away. I will need to seriously think about the DMCA complaints, before making anything like that on the forum. I have made a rule which is the following:
6. Anything being given away on this forum, must be uploaded to file sharing websites first.

However the problem is that most wont stick to that, thus leaving the forum open to possible DMCA complaints or worse.

You're in the UK, right? If you get a cease and desist or DMCA complaint, simply remove the content and you're legally (assuming US law applies to you - America: world police), safe.

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
ReadByte said:
ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ said:

You're in the UK, right? If you get a cease and desist or DMCA complaint, simply remove the content and you're legally (assuming US law applies to you - America: world police), safe.

That's not just the problem, the other thing is going to be the work involved when having to clear up after the members that don't follow the rules. Meaning, there will be a good 30-40% of people that post direct links and don't bother to use file sharing sites as suggested in the rules. It will cause so much clear up work for us it will be crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom