Gijsbert from the WF - Cool to be here

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

gijsbert

Reaction score
Hello fellow cpa pro's and newbies - I would hardly consider myself as an intermediate, but I do my best to ''crack the code''... it's a jungle out there. You can pm me anytime - I might be of some help - speak 4 languages French, Dutch, English and German... Let's roll !

Adorkable

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Now that's pretty helpful for CPA being able to speak so many languages.

gijsbert

Reaction score
Adorkable said:
Now that's pretty helpful for CPA being able to speak so many languages.

If you need me (or somebody else here on the forum) I am only a pm away - cheers

God

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums man and woah thats crazy 4 languages. How long did that take and which one was the Hardest?

gijsbert

Reaction score
God said:
Welcome to the forums man and woah thats crazy 4 languages. How long did that take and which one was the Hardest?

hhaahha:grin: - = primary school = I went to 5 schools in three different countries (Germany, Holland, Belgium) before we went to live in the french speaking part in Belgium = French was the hardest, and I still learn everyday... and English ...well learned that tru music mostly ... I have a bluesband and write songs in English

God

Reaction score
gijsbert said:
God said:

hhaahha:grin: - = primary school = I went to 5 schools in three different countries (Germany, Holland, Belgium) before we went to live in the french speaking part in Belgium = French was the hardest, and I still learn everyday... and English ...well learned that tru music mostly ... I have a bluesband and write songs in English

Wow man thats pretty impressive you should upload some of your songs :).

gijsbert

Reaction score
God said:
gijsbert said:
God said:

Wow man thats pretty impressive you should upload some of your songs :).

Here you go
and a lot to download here http://www.myspace.com/boogieworkers have fun :azn:

Top Bottom