Getting tired of banned from YouTube all the time? Read this.

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Gedeon

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey people! Please, stop crying about "I'm banned from YT" and oh "my IP blocked" and "where to get VPN servers, proxies" etc...

Seriously!!! THINK for Christ's sake! THINK!

I tell you what. Get up from your chair, grab $20 and get to the next cell phone store / shop whatever it is and purchase a USB HSDPA modem with some prepaid internet or go with a contract (usually better).

Use the modem, or throw the SIM card into one of your old Android phones, and share the web using WiFi throttling. Boot up your PC with some live Linux CD/USB connect to the WiFi hotspot you just created and bamm, new IP every time you restart your phone / modem.

I'm 100% sure that the mobile providers will give you IPs with DHCP all the time...

Hey, I'm a bit pissed of now, I just can't stand when people unable to think a little bit outside of the box. Nobody will spoonfed you, you have to find your own way. Invest! Invest some money into it, I mean it...

Hit the thanks button if you found this useful, I'm not gonna "hide" it :) Thanks!

J@bz

Reaction score
yup my IP on my galaxy s3 always changes when i switch data off and on :)

but you don't need linux. you can still use it on windows through Wifi tehtering or USB cable.

Gedeon

Reaction score
J@bz said:
yup my IP on my galaxy s3 always changes when i switch data off and on :)

but you don't need linux. you can still use it on windows through Wifi tehtering or USB cable.

Yeah, I just don't trust "private browsing" that much, but a completely different OS will do the trick.

Eion

Reaction score
Or simply use Tor browser where new IP is given after every restart.

hammerK

Reaction score
sure this works, but I use wifi tethering through win7 as well.

furthermore if you need new mobile numbers for gmail/youtube verification I always go for bulk sales at ebay. like 15 simcards for 1-3$. Its just like the ip´s you need more than one ;)

Gedeon

Reaction score
Guys, the method I'm talking about here is about fresh IPs every time you restart your connection. I'm sure it's much cheaper than paying for dedi proxies and VPNs. Just sayin'

mitpat

Reaction score
Gedeon said:
Hey people! Please, stop crying about "I'm banned from YT" and oh "my IP blocked" and "where to get VPN servers, proxies" etc...

Seriously!!! THINK for Christ's sake! THINK!

I tell you what. Get up from your chair, grab $20 and get to the next cell phone store / shop whatever it is and purchase a USB HSDPA modem with some prepaid internet or go with a contract (usually better).

Use the modem, or throw the SIM card into one of your old Android phones, and share the web using WiFi throttling. Boot up your PC with some live Linux CD/USB connect to the WiFi hotspot you just created and bamm, new IP every time you restart your phone / modem.

I'm 100% sure that the mobile providers will give you IPs with DHCP all the time...

Hey, I'm a bit pissed of now, I just can't stand when people unable to think a little bit outside of the box. Nobody will spoonfed you, you have to find your own way. Invest! Invest some money into it, I mean it...

Hit the thanks button if you found this useful, I'm not gonna "hide" it :) Thanks!

That's actually a really cool idea, +3 rep

Mr White

Reaction score
One thing I was thinking was my IP changes when I tether my phone connection but I need to check if the IP changes everytime.

Top Bottom