[GET] YouTube Comment VOTER/RATER Bot FREE !

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YalaYolo

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
4wS4G.jpg

Instructions:

This bot is really simple to use. The only thing you need to know is that if you want to use proxies they must be paired with the accounts. You don't have to use proxies if you do want to, but its not gonna do much for voting up comments.

Code:
Load your accounts into the bot in any of the following formats...

username;password (no proxy will be used)

username;password;ip:port (regular http proxies)

username;password;ip:port;user;pass (private http proxies)

This was created with UBot and due to the encryption AV's will show as a false positive.

NOTE: Make sure you don't leave any white spaces when you copy the usernames from YouTube.

DOWNLOAD LINK :
You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

Virus total:
Code:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4f6940b24dd4e9da7273a9ed5a95eb58a52e5635b465ad5d88ea7f5517b383c8/analysis/1378913398/

HOPING EVERYONE WILL APPRECIATE MY SHARE AND ATLEAST SAY SOMETHING IN COMMENTS !

CREDITS : this bot or this share is done on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- username : gogetta
shared on :
Code:
http://www.--- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---.com/blackhat-seo/member-downloads/605511-get-youtube-comment-rater-voter-bot-free-tested-working.html

im just helping this forum user by sharing his share !

Calisthenics

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Why do you keep copy&pasting content from --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---? It does not make you special in any way. At least give credits to the original authors.

YalaYolo

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
WHY DONT U KEEP SHARING CONTENT WHICH IS HELPFUL TO ALL :)

Calisthenics said:
Why do you keep copy&pasting content from --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---? It does not make you special in any way.

adidam

Reaction score
Calisthenics said:
Why do you keep copy&pasting content from --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---? It does not make you special in any way. At least give credits to the original authors.

I asked DutchPride to take strict action over this. But there is no response over this.

This is really bad if CPAElites doesn't like to get it's content leaked, Then it should not be entertained that content from other Forum should be published here.

It's a big unprofessional-ism!

If this is the only thing then all of us can get 1000 of Thanks for free by sharing Blog Posts of Mashable.com also.

viralxxx said:

Calisthenics said:
Why do you keep copy&pasting content from --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---? It does not make you special in any way.

Dude, I don't know Calisthenics but talk with respect with him. You got it? He is not like you who copy and paste the content.

Go and enjoy your rented membership here.

Mr White

Reaction score
Personally I would not trust this.
If he wants to put stuff from somewhere then so be it BUT Credit to whoever should be posted.

Anyways, it's an exe of a program that is to good to be true. Someone needs to see if this is a RAT.

DutchPride

Reaction score
Website
www.cpaelites.com
adidam said:
Calisthenics said:

I asked DutchPride to take strict action over this. But there is no response over this.

This is really bad if CPAElites doesn't like to get it's content leaked, Then it should not be entertained that content from other Forum should be published here.

It's a big unprofessional-ism!

If this is the only thing then all of us can get 1000 of Thanks for free by sharing Blog Posts of Mashable.com also.

viralxxx said:

Calisthenics said:

Dude, I don't know Calisthenics but talk with respect with him. You got it? He is not like you who copy and paste the content.

Go and enjoy your rented membership here.

They're allowed to re-post. atleast if they give the original author credits.

Calisthenics

Reaction score
viralxxx said:

Calisthenics said:

All of the content I have shared is unique and written by myself, so you better keep quiet.
I get that you can not think of anything on your own, though you should at least give credit to the original authors of the work. Is it so hard?

DutchPride said:
They're allowed to re-post. atleast if they give the original author credits.

Well, if you took a look at his threads you would see that all of his shares are 100% copied from other forums yet there's no credit given to the original authors in any of them! I don't know about you, but I see this as low quality.

LinX

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Lets not start a big fight here..

viralxxx: I have removed the download link, please ask the user for permission before sharing his content. Give credits also.

adidam: Please stop acting like you're a staff member, starting to annoy me quite a lot, report the post (Not multiple times like you did, do it once, we get it the first time..) Don't start arguments which is completely not worth the time, spend it on cpa or something.

Regards
LinX

adidam

Reaction score
LinX said:

viralxxx: I have removed the download link, please ask the user for permission before sharing his content. Give credits also.

adidam: Please stop acting like you're a staff member, starting to annoy me quite a lot, report the post (Not multiple times like you did, do it once, we get it the first time..) Don't start arguments which is completely not worth the time, spend it on cpa or something.

Regards
LinX

It can be expected from you only. I wish I can have a BLOCK option here :D

LinX

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
adidam said:
LinX said:

Regards
LinX

It can be expected from you only. I wish I can have a BLOCK option here :D

Your words does not make sense at all...

Thread:
Closed until permission is granted from creator.

-LinX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom