[GET] WWW Redirect via .htaccess (Make your default domain start with www.)

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Removed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
vMoZNYO.gif

Hello CPA Elites, sup? :-)

Today i'm going to show you how to transfer all of your traffic from your domain.com to www.domain.com

It's not a big deal but as i've heard/read it does help if you are doing SEO, has something to do with duplicate content but not quite sure now, anyway, it just looks more natural to me, most of the people are used to type www. before they type the domain name.

This is made via file called .htacces, which you will have to put in your MAIN directory where your INDEX.HTML/.PHP file is.

So just download the file and put it in your index directory. And give it some time before you see change's, do not start posting posts like: It is not working. Because it is 100% working and i'm using it on all my sites, this one and the HTTrack Anti-Copying code i posted in another thread.

P.S: Clear your cache when refreshing your site if you want to see changes.

Credits: Google (Long time ago, don't remember) & Me

ATTENTION: If you download the file, and you get a file named: "htaccess" without the "." just upload it to your ftp and rename the file and just add a "." in front of it so it looks like this: ".htaccess" (Without quotes of course)
DOWNLOAD:​
You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

Removed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sadler said:
Thanks for the amazing share gorsko. Your shares are always amazing and helpful.

Thanks for the kind words, giving my best when i have time :-) And this week i was bored so much, so i thought i get some time of my back by helping the community. :-)

Removed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
heroe99 said:
this file need be .txt or php ??

Why don't you read the tutorial all over again? I said it has to be named exactly like this ".htaccess" not htaccess.php not htaccess.txt no htaccess.html. Exactly as mentioned: .htaccess

Top Bottom