[GET] Working YouTube Views Method Script !

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YalaYolo

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
This script ha 100 % working and test before sharing to u !

Its used to get views for our YT Videos views count for single or multiple videos .

SCRIPT CODE :
You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

In Above Code, find "YOUTUBE_VIDEO_ID"
and replace with your youtube video ID, then save.
for having views for multiple videos just interest code repeated and reply ur video id !

Next thing is, you must have website. Copy your edited code before </head> or </body> section on your website and save.
If you don't have website, copy code to text file and save it as "index.html", then register on any free hosting and upload that file.
Then Just send people to that file.

If you don't know how to upload file, register on free hosting, or add code to website, then find it on youtube, there is a lot of tutorials. If you still don't know how to do it, then quit IM and sell your computer, don't use it anymore.

Hope everyone will appreciate my share !

Diem

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Stop locking it with thanks like fagget lol. It was shared on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- for free.

Stewmath

Reaction score
I guess this loads the video as invisible in the website code? so if you got a high traffic site you can build up your video views without people even knowing a video is playing in the background?

jhakasseo

Reaction score
Diem said:
Stop locking it with thanks like fagget lol. It was shared on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- for free.
Yeah, I saw this on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- today.:grin:

DeFactos

Reaction score
Thanks mate great share, I will see if I could get some of my local website owners to work with me on this. :D Free HR views ;)

YalaYolo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So why didn't u shared this method for this forum users too so that all gets this method lol ... Aleast me shared something that works !

Diem said:

ReFinig

Reaction score
Dude when you said youtube ID, did you mean everthing after youtube.com/ or the last numbers and letters from the link

YalaYolo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
after TY dot com/

ReFinig said:
Dude when you said youtube ID, did you mean everthing after youtube.com/ or the last numbers and letters from the link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom