[GET]Secret U2bViews way to get unlimited views without to spend credits[Hot][Working

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

lidorx3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well hello guys,I've found a way to double your views for your youtube views by u2bviews it's some secret way(You can call it exploit also..)So I would like to share this way/Exploit with you.
You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

********Credits to mcwookie

klaatu97

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I really don't know what are you saying. Try to be more correct o_o

lidorx3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anth said:
Do you mean, use credits for the views... and then when they are completed, we go onto the site and tick the video which the views have completed on, and hit "boost" and then it will deliver the same amount again?
Exactly!!!!

lidorx3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
klaatu97 said:
I'm put a "Spoiler"Button to hide it from guests..
Ok step by step:
1.After you added some ammount to your video,lets say that yesterday you added 10,000 views and it completed to deliver them...
2.Now the "Hard step"Go on the site http://u2bviews.com/panel/my-videos/Log in etc..
3.Go down with your mouse and click under the "Boost for 50 credits"Form and Fill it,and then click at "Boost".
After you done this step the the views will deliver to your video again(The same ammount as you sent before you "Boosted" Him.
4.You can use at this way daily.
5.Don't "Boost"More then one day daily becuase it'll not take any effect on your video!Just one time daily.
6.You can use it unlimited times!!!
If you still don't understand quote my messege and tell me your questions..!

Anth said:
Thanks, im going to try this
Yes and Remember don't Boost it more Then only ONE time daily....(Becuase it'll not take effect..)
And btw hide your Messege to avoid from leeches by guests...
And no problem!!

klaatu97

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
lidorx3 said:
klaatu97 said:
I'm put a "Spoiler"Button to hide it from guests..
Ok step by step:
1.After you added some ammount to your video,lets say that yesterday you added 10,000 views and it completed to deliver them...
2.Now the "Hard step"Go on the site /panel/my-videos/Log in etc..
3.Go down with your mouse and click under the "Boost for 50 credits"Form and Fill it,and then click at "Boost".
After you done this step the the views will deliver to your video again(The same ammount as you sent before you "Boosted" Him.
4.You can use at this way daily.
5.Don't "Boost"More then one day daily becuase it'll not take any effect on your video!Just one time daily.
6.You can use it unlimited times!!!
If you still don't understand quote my messege and tell me your questions..!

Anth said:
Thanks, im going to try this
Yes and Remember don't Boost it more Then only ONE time daily....(Becuase it'll not take effect..)
And btw hide your Messege to avoid from leeches by guests...
And no problem!!

I understund now! Thanks for sharing! Actually views from u2b are deranking videos, I use it for comments mostly. Anyway thanks!

Top Bottom