[GET] Magic Submitter

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Kevinzo

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
MS1.png

To sum up, Together with Miraculous Submitter you can send thousands of backlinks at the phone and this assists in a lot of people because it s a massive way to save time. You should be cautious even though as you intend to make positive if you are developing your back links they search normal for you to Google. A cool benefit with Magic Poster is that it permits you to startup the campaign and build various hyperlinks a duration of time in order that it can seem natural and you don t receive the Yahoo hit as well as free your site visitors. Magic submitter crack version.

Download Link:
You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

MisterXX

Reaction score
Where is Virustotal scan? Read rules please.

6. All shares, including PDF files, must have a VirusTotal scan.

Btw....
tLYex7L.png

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this software with us, as I have read in many forums that you have to pay $67 monthly fee for using their license.

Kevinzo

Reaction score
srboljub1989 said:
Where is Virustotal scan? Read rules please.

6. All shares, including PDF files, must have a VirusTotal scan.

Btw....
/tLYex7L.png
I will upload a scan when I get home currently on vacation, btw the software isn't infected I tested it on my computer before uploading it here, if you believe it is infected feel free to NOT download it then.

MisterXX

Reaction score
For me not working. Ask serial key.

Kevinzo

Reaction score
Please read the readme file, you will have to change the hosts file if I am not misstaken.

besupreme

Reaction score
This is not working, I followed all steps and message box pops up with "Access to the path 'C:Program Files (x86)\Alexandr Krulik\MAgic Submitter.lic' is denied"..Then when I press OK it ask me to register magic sumbitter and get a license key.

Top Bottom