Get HQ Backlinks: Let's Do Blog Commenting!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Betistapir

Reaction score
Website
www.tambahyoutubeview.org
Forgive me if there such similar posts like mine here.
Well, well, one way to rank your site is by blog commenting. But, what is the best way to do it? To get relevant blog with your site? To get high PR backlinks with it?

You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

Saddestly, it is free and you can get backlinks with PR 1,2,3,4,5 and more with ease.
Also, I write on mobile, so you may confuse with this post, though.

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks, I am going to try it, I actually started trying your method, posting some comments now. Thanks.

vuli

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Then, what to do is, ctrl+F, choose replace and fill the box with "&sa=*" without quotes. Replace all.

Replace with your domain, blog url?

kalekoppen

Reaction score
dude I understand English quiet properly but what you wrote there my friend.

"You must known the PR of homepage of the site maybe different from the actual page or post. So, i usually used this"

33eqzgo.png

I give up.

vuli

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
ok, thanks.
This is nice method but it takes a lot of time. But it is free bacliking method.

Betistapir

Reaction score
Website
www.tambahyoutubeview.org
kalekoppen said:
dude I understand English quiet properly but what you wrote there my friend.

"You must known the PR of homepage of the site maybe different from the actual page or post. So, i usually used this"

/33eqzgo.png

I give up.

That's my bad (English) tho
I meant, the PR of cpaelites.com is different with cpaelites.com/Thread-Get-HQ-Backlinks-Let-s-Do-Blog-Commenting (This thread's URL)
Then so, it is useless if you creating a backlink on a blog post which has PR 0 even if the homepage of the blog is PR 9

p.s AFAIK the PR of every forums will be the same as the homepage, so URL above is just an example

vuli said:
ok, thanks.
This is nice method but it takes a lot of time. But it is free bacliking method.

That's why its a white hat method :)
You can choose your own related site backlinks

Top Bottom