[GET]Fake Mediafire Download (cpagrip)

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

grune

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I ripped mediafire download page and removed uneeded scripts, stripped down code to get file loading as fast as possible, also removed console errors and analytics code.

No need to have image, css, js folder because everything is uploaded, only change filename to your hakz.rar, and also change file size and your cpa network's javascript.

Note: I only uploaded a single html file for the mediafire page itself, the first page which shows on-page offers and the mediafire premium file lock image is not included.

Demo:
Code:
http://i.giphy.com/5xaOcLGdy326WLRl1E4.gif

Download:

You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

wilhb81

Reaction score
That's an awesome fake MF download page, can we use subdomains for hosting it? Also, thanks for sharing with us here :)

Wolfz

Reaction score
wilhb81 said:
That's an awesome modified MF download page, can we use subdomains for hosting it? Also, thanks for sharing with us here :)

You can use it on CpaGrip File Locker.
So,you will don't need to pay for hosting.

grune

Reaction score
wilhb81 said:
That's an awesome modified MF download page, can we use subdomains for hosting it? Also, thanks for sharing with us here :)

Subdomain? you mean ex. mediafire.cochakz.com
mediafire is subdomain and cochakz is main domain

What I did is a folder ex. cochackz.com/mediafire/?id=392811232

I just add $_GET['id'] as a filler so it would look more legit.

Remember to use "search and replace" on your notepad to replace the filename of file.

kinaks

Reaction score
hey there i have a question..how to make the file download after the content lock?

mshajid

Reaction score
I did everything pretty nicely but i still have problems with blogger after executed everything when i click my own link mediafire logo only coming but when i'm previewing through cpagrip it's working fine! from outside of the website it's not working properly unless check it out this image!
Thank for the share! and resolve my problem as soon as possible :D

kinaks

Reaction score
mshajid said:
I did everything pretty nicely but i still have problems with blogger after executed everything when i click my own link mediafire logo only coming but when i'm previewing through cpagrip it's working fine! from outside of the website it's not working properly unless check it out this image! /TJ0irMW.png

Thank for the share! and resolve my problem as soon as possible :D

i also got this problem and give up on it...the solution i found was i uploaded it to my hosting and it works pretty fine and use content locker on it..but my problem is how to redirect it to the real download after the content locker? any ideas? help will be appreciated :D

Top Bottom