[GET] Best Keyword Generating Site! Finds Micro-niches!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Required

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
This is by far the best keyword generating website I have ever found. It pulls up real time Google statistics in order to find the best trending keywords for any niche!

Get it here:
You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

Required

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
shotaz said:
great share, but why i can't see the number of queries? :/

Either they are still developing or because Google's keyword tool got replaced :/... It is still an amazing keyword generator. I use it for all my youtube tags!

lidorx3

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Awesome I think I'll use it for my videos!!
Great share~!

MoneyKing

Reaction score
Nice tool, it's came up with some good keywords that I wouldn't have thought of. Only bad thing about it at the moment is that you can't see the amount of searches for it.

Stewmath

Reaction score
This tool is brilliant, you can type in anything simple like the keyword 'download' and will find you loads of ideas.

krogertek

Reaction score
Website
purebits.net
Seems like a good site!

Probably better to check the keywords with --- CPAElites doesn't support this product or service. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- and Micro Niche Finder (at least these are the ones I use)!

Top Bottom