[GET] AddMeFast Bot Suite! (2K+ Points/Hr)(Dynamic)(iMacros) V3

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMGWTFISTHIS

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
This thread is now closed. Please find V4 in this section, as V3 and under will obviously not be supported anymore. Thanks.

Mr David

Reaction score
Awesome giveaway, thank you for this but I have a question, is there a way you cant get blocked by facebook? I mean, I need to put a phone number when I used the bot for like an hour or two.

Thank you.

arkmayl7

Reaction score
so the red one cant be used? i want to use this for youtube subscribers

kieere2k13

Reaction score
Thanks, So i can run several of them at the same time on the same ip ?

adidam

Reaction score
These are latest version or the old ones?

These are the following which were not working which I downloaded from some other forum only but published by you only.

1. Facebook Pages Like - Closes Mozilla Firefox after few seconds without any error.
2. Facebook Follow - Reached 5000 Limit and Now I need something to unfollow all.
3. Facebook Post Like,Post Share - Not working at all.
4. Twitter Followers - Works for few minutes or 2 - 3 hours but after that it shows an error in Addmefast to reload manually.
5. Youtube Like - It had some problem but I stopped using this because I didn't needed it as I'm using Vagex and U2BViews but if It will be fixed I will use Addmefast only for likes :)

I'm going to check the above version now if it is also having these problem or not.

EDIT: Okay I have ran the scripts and they have the same problem. Please update the scripts :(

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom