GET ACCEPTED IN TO BEST PPD/CPA NETWORK APPLY NOW!

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Required

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
1,123
Reaction score
21
After looking over your website, I figured I really like the content. I do not have any use for it, but it all looks high quality.
Thanks for the share!
 

Riddik

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 30, 2013
Messages
1,096
Reaction score
0
Location
India
athan12 said:
how about adscendmedia .. i got rejected many times and im still trying my luck
dont have account there buddy

Required said:
After looking over your website, I figured I really like the content. I do not have any use for it, but it all looks high quality.
Thanks for the share!
Your welcome mate & Thanks!
 

AdeliteAthan

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
September 5, 2013
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
AdscendShane said:
athan12 said:
how about adscendmedia .. i got rejected many times and im still trying my luck

PM me the email on the applications you submitted and I'll see what I can do.

pming you now. thanks and hope i got accepted:)
edit: your private messaging is disabled so i sent my email through your email adress. thanks and hope i got my luck this time
 

Blog2Show

Banned
Well-known member
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
December 20, 2013
Messages
826
Reaction score
7
Age
21
your blog's template is very good. PS Thanks for helping evveryone/
 

Riddik

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 30, 2013
Messages
1,096
Reaction score
0
Location
India
Blog2Show said:
your blog's template is very good. PS Thanks for helping evveryone/
thanks buddy & glad to help members here.
 

Carebox

Well-known member
Joined
May 9, 2013
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
If i were you i would take adshift of the list. Unless you want people coming back being scammed.

Kyle has scammed everyone by just ignoring everyone that had payments left in filefire, and now he's doing the same with adshift.
Now i only had 100 balance left so no biggy. But my he owes my friend over 10k payment. Just not paying anything..

If you wan't ill make a thread with proof sometime. And no this isn't a week late, been months. Ignores any type of support at all.
 

Riddik

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 30, 2013
Messages
1,096
Reaction score
0
Location
India
Carebox said:
If i were you i would take adshift of the list. Unless you want people coming back being scammed.

Kyle has scammed everyone by just ignoring everyone that had payments left in filefire, and now he's doing the same with adshift.
Now i only had 100 balance left so no biggy. But my he owes my friend over 10k payment. Just not paying anything..

If you wan't ill make a thread with proof sometime. And no this isn't a week late, been months. Ignores any type of support at all.
well i dont know about he scammed coz i got my every payment but i Agree he ignores of support.
 

Carebox

Well-known member
Joined
May 9, 2013
Messages
183
Reaction score
0
Riddik said:
Carebox said:
If i were you i would take adshift of the list. Unless you want people coming back being scammed.

Kyle has scammed everyone by just ignoring everyone that had payments left in filefire, and now he's doing the same with adshift.
Now i only had 100 balance left so no biggy. But my he owes my friend over 10k payment. Just not paying anything..

If you wan't ill make a thread with proof sometime. And no this isn't a week late, been months. Ignores any type of support at all.
well i dont know about he scammed coz i got my every payment but i Agree he ignores of support.

Trust me he does,http://www.--- Forum discussions an...s message. ---.net/showthread.php?tid=3983380
 
Top Bottom