Gaming niches can go viral?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

daninho

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I'm thinking about that is it worth to use some FB share scripts to get more visitors from FB.(installed on my blog(s), all visitors have to share the post on FB, otherwise he don't access to post)
The question is: if niches like iOS game hacks can go viral over FB, or its just wasting my time?

daninho

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Sedativ said:
Everything can go viral if it's searched by many people.
Yes many of them are hot and new, searched by many people, but gets saturated(more popular game = gets saturated faster)

DutchPride said:
That just depends on your niches. If you can rank it well and use an facebook app. it could go viral!

For start I would just use simple share my post button

Sachacg

Reaction score
No, it has worked for me in the past and it will work in the future, just don't pick saturated niches.

lancerimpact

Reaction score
i seriously doubt an iOS game hack would go viral
the only people interested arre that have that one app.

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
It depends on your niche, meaning if it's a popular/searched game, yes it can go viral without any Facebook Viral App Scripts.

Top Bottom