[Game] Free YT PVA Giveaway - Daily

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eion

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey guys!

So, here comes the modified version of the previous game/trivia thread I made. This time, I am offering the same reward (1 free YT PVA) daily to the winner. But, this time, the game is a bit changed. I will ask a question and you need to post your answer on this thread. The first 10 fastest answers will be taken as contestants and one will be the lucky winner through random.org. BTW, all the questions will have multiple answers (10+).

PLEASE READ THESE RULES BEFORE JUMPING IN:

1. Do not give an answer already given by another member previously (for that day).

2. Do not give more than one answer in a single post. Otherwise, you will be disqualified.

3. Do not answer twice for the same question/day.

4. Do not PM me begging for the reward. You will be disqualified forever.

5. It is my will when I post the question or remove it. I can discontinue this anytime. Also, the PVA are not 100% guaranteed to be banproof. Do not make any statements regarding this. It will be ignored.

6. Most importantly, you can get only one chance a day. If you give wrong answer, you lose the chance. If I see that your post has been modified, then you will be disqualified for that day. REMEMBER IT.

ROLL IN!!!

Current Trivia:

You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

Eion

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
sylk said:
Answer to the question: Abraham Lincoln

You have been disqualified for breaking Rule #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom