French Translations service [1$/100words]

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

got4n

Reaction score
Hey, I'm doing a english to french translations, the price is 1$ for 100 words, the translation is very fast (most of time you'll get it in less than 24 hours). I'm also a native french speaker so I'll be able to translate all your sentences without any problems.
Why choosing me?
-Fast
-Cheap
-No messed traduction

Want to contact me? add me in skype: got4n123 :D
Original Vouches

Vouches (from CleanFiles, names are hidden for security, but here original topic
You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information
)
:
BatmanOo said:
So i just got my Translation Back and i gotta say it looks really good. I am impressed and i will be outsourcing all of my translations to him now :-) and the return time was amazing. Just a few minutes and got back my videos title, description, and keywords translated. So he knows what he is doing guys and if you are looking for a french translator contact him.
Thank You for the review copy :-)

I got my translation back, too.. He is very fast :) It look very good :)

Thanks dude for the review copy :)

Got my translation back :D
gonna upload it now
lets see how it goes :D

great, fast service, good quality
will order again

fu*K!!!!
yesterday used his service and got 5 downloads of french and todat 3 :O
OMG!!!
but didnt got $19 one :(
But still great :D
GREAT SERVICE GUYS!!!!!!!

2Xd9b.png

thank you for the translation :D

many thanks for this service
ive started getting some decent french traffic on 1 of my vids.

Still waiting on some of those $19 downloads tho :D

Nice service, I tried it out and I'm waiting for results
But a big vouch for this guy, just took 10 minutes to translate the stuff :)
Good luck with sales :)

Translated in less then 5 min. Totally recommended for french translations.

great, fast service, good quality
will order again

FAST DELIVERI RECOMMENDED A+++
And vouch again for got4n he ade my translation correctly (i veriied with my french freinds)
And You rocks mate :D

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
It's a nice service you are offering here, good luck with your sales.

Yaphets

Reaction score
The service would seem fine on a different forum why wouldn't he just snap the niche he is obligated to translate and use it as his own.. Besides his forums stats look like less than an hour work.

At least I would act like that and I guess almost everybody IMO.

anatho

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
hey
you are still doing translation service? this is only for text/articles or do you also video voice-over?

Top Bottom