French Niches + YouTube

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Bladhark

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
So recently I started to research some French niches and I've found a couple. However there are not many vids for the niches I've found on YT (which is good).

But then I check google and it has a shitload of results (some over 25 million, quoted), and the 1st page is full of PR5/6 sites and no YT vid.

Will my vid popup between them or do I have to blast 1000s of backlinks to the vid in order to have a chance to popup on the first page?

Brokep

Reaction score
I think that it should pop up on the first page if you go after the correct keywords. Google is prioritizing youtube videos as far as I know.

Bladhark

Reaction score
Remi said:
I think that it should pop up on the first page if you go after the correct keywords. Google is prioritizing youtube videos as far as I know.

Alright thanks, normally I would just try them all out, but I have to hire a translator for every French stuff I upload, since I don't speak French :)

sonex

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Dont forget uploading to dailymotion as well. Ranks pretty well.

Morpheous

Reaction score
Good luck with your hard work. I certainly think you will succeed.
Also please keep us updated in this thread.

Top Bottom