free youtube hr view exhange site

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

lanadekat

Reaction score
hi,

i want to share a site that can deliver unlimited hr views for free!
the non ref url ; http://www.ytmonster.net/
the site is really little and has almost no members but i think it's a great concept of providing hr views for free.
and if many people start using it , it may grow to a big site like u2bviews and vagex.

no , don't ask im to stupid to make a site like this!

lanadekat

Reaction score
Tom said:
sounds very nice..........
till you try the viewer and only earn 2 credits after 2 hours lol , but the site is in early beta and almost has no users so that the reason ...
and in the faq they say if the viewer doesn't work good try to change the settings to ... ( i didn't try this)

Jimi Hendrix

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
When I try to visit the site it says:
We disallow the usage of proxies and VPNs as stated in our Terms of Service, to prevent multiple accounts per household.
:(

lanadekat

Reaction score
Jimi Hendrix said:
We disallow the usage of proxies and VPNs as stated in our Terms of Service, to prevent multiple accounts per household.
your not using proxy / vpn right?

Jimi Hendrix

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
lanadekat said:
Jimi Hendrix said:
No just my normal IP.

lanadekat

Reaction score
Jimi Hendrix said:
lanadekat said:
Jimi Hendrix said:
No just my normal IP.
site doesn't have any support page.... so i can't help you if you got dynamic ip try changing it.

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
LMAO, I am not using any type of proxy but still I am unable to visit the site, it says I am using some sort of proxies. LOL.

Top Bottom