[FREE] Premium Web 2.0 Logo Design ($125 Value)

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

blackhatmind

Reaction score
Hey all,

For a limited time I'm offering a free premium logo creation service. 1 per CPAElite member and you must have over 25 post count and positive rep, no exceptions. I charge $125 for these logos through my graphics design company, but for a limited time I'm offering a free logo to each member who meets these requirements!

What I need from you before getting started:

You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

Please keep in mind that I usually get paid $125 for each design.. so please don't expect multiple revisions of the logo unless it's something I can do very quickly.

PS - I reserve the right to decline certain requests for a logo if I'm not able to come up with anything top quality or if it's not something I'm interested in working on.

First come first served.

illuminati

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Hey my Skype is illuminati.rf if you could add me I need a dragon from you if you are willing to make it. Thank you very much

blackhatmind

Reaction score
illuminati said:
Hey my Skype is illuminati.rf if you could add me I need a dragon from you if you are willing to make it. Thank you very much

dunno *shrugs* tried searching your name but like 100 other users came up and I couldn't find you. I'll send you the dragon by PM.

UPDATE: logos sent to both Geyser and Illuminati

xujambambam

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Got my orders in about 2 days, this guy know his work and can do interesting things, big vouch for this guy!

Top Bottom