Free Niche [All Members]

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Repun

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Free niche, the audience ages varies, so you can target kids, adults or w.e depends on what you pick.
You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

Prototype

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Seems like a great idea, now I may sound like a fool, but how can we make money from this? It'd get the traffic to the sites/videos but what would they download?

Blastoise

Reaction score
I've done this type of niche in the past, works well for a day or two then it dies out ;P

Repun

Reaction score
๖ۣۜPrototype said:
Seems like a great idea, now I may sound like a fool, but how can we make money from this? It'd get the traffic to the sites/videos but what would they download?

Example: Justin Beibers New Girlfriend
you'll have a fake picture , and you can upload it on tinypic or photobucket w/e site
or you can upload picture on mediafire and make them do a survey to get it.

Prototype

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Repun said:
๖ۣۜPrototype said:

you'll have a fake picture , and you can upload it on tinypic or photobucket w/e site

Oh, I understand, so you'd link lock it?

Repun

Reaction score
๖ۣۜPrototype said:
Repun said:
๖ۣۜPrototype said:

Oh, I understand, so you'd link lock it?

yeah, you could do that or upload it if you're using sharecash or other ppd site.

punkHD

Reaction score
๖ۣۜPrototype said:

Umm, here's my idea:
Have a blurred girl photo on your landing page, tell the visitors that if they do a survey, the photo unveils. :P

Top Bottom