Free Need For Speed World Boost Website

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

J@bz

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
orionn said:
j@bz said:
orionn said:
You fucking stupid kid, that's my website.
Suck my dick you idiot.

yeah but you didn't rank my site did you???

Just want to start, wtf ?
I looking for you on skype almost everyday to ask you some req...

you told me you have no more skype on fileice pm and "I have no pc right now"??... You want to ask me for some request??? when you haven't completed any of mine?? been well over a month or nearly two. there was a deal and you just keep making excuses... I helped you with making websites, widgets and coding and you told me you will rank my site and videos in return you still have not even give one backlink. You managed to give backlinks to your sites but none to mine . You were using me!

behind.you

Reaction score
Website
cpaelites.com
j@bz said:
orionn said:
j@bz said:
orionn said:
Suck my dick you idiot.

you told me you have no more skype on fileice pm and "I have no pc right now"??... You want to ask me for some request??? when you haven't completed any of mine?? been well over a month or nearly two. You managed to give backlinks to your site but none to mine.
I buy a new pc. How to complete any of you req if you don't enter on fucking skype, I can't stay anymore much on skype because I running Captcha sniper, and can't open two 80' ports same time.
Yea, few backlinks, don't worry.
Go on skype now if you want to start ranking you'r website.

J@bz

Reaction score
orionn said:
j@bz said:
orionn said:
j@bz said:
orionn said:
Suck my dick you idiot.

you told me you have no more skype on fileice pm and "I have no pc right now"??... You want to ask me for some request??? when you haven't completed any of mine?? been well over a month or nearly two. You managed to give backlinks to your site but none to mine.
I buy a new pc. How to complete any of you req if you don't enter on fucking skype, I can't stay anymore much on skype because I running Captcha sniper, and can't open two 80' ports same time.

i do get on skype but you just said "I can't stay anymore much on skype" so its not my fault is it. I have already given you all the details to rank my site on skype before...what else do you need? well i will take down this thread and i want you stop using my sites and widgets. I dont want you to rank my site and I don't want to work with you anymore...

behind.you

Reaction score
Website
cpaelites.com
j@bz said:
orionn said:
j@bz said:
orionn said:
j@bz said:

i do get on skype but you just said "I can't stay anymore much on skype" so its not my fault is it. I have already given you all the details to rank my site on skype before...what else do you need? well i will take down this thread once you stop using my sites and widgets. I don't want to work with you anymore...
you give me just some keywords, i need a article, comments, category, but whatever.
I'm not gonna rank you website anymore, see you in Uk.

J@bz

Reaction score
orionn said:
j@bz said:
orionn said:
j@bz said:
orionn said:

i do get on skype but you just said "I can't stay anymore much on skype" so its not my fault is it. I have already given you all the details to rank my site on skype before...what else do you need? well i will take down this thread once you stop using my sites and widgets. I don't want to work with you anymore...
you give me just some keywords, i need a article, comments, category, but whatever.
I'm not gonna rank you website anymore, see you in Uk.
lol you didn't ask for that stuff before?? you asked for keywords nothing else and then you said you will rank my site.
Stop replying to this thread.

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Guys... C'mon take the argument via PM or some messenger. Don't flood the forum with useless post's.

J@bz

Reaction score
Trouble said:
Guys... C'mon take the argument via PM or some messenger. Don't flood the forum with useless post's.

yeah i know that's why i told him to to stop posting.

J@bz

Reaction score
MysticParadox said:
Nice website! I'm going to use this :P

Thanks enjoy :)

Top Bottom