FREE [Legit Niches] that made me money

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Mesina

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I already switched to legit niches but I still have some "fakes" left. I can tell that the first impression of PPD for me is all about fake stuffs but if you think outside the box you'll realize that there are tons of unsaturated niches that you can give to people.

I don't write my journey anymore because I achieved all my goals there.

You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

I'm a nurse in real life and I got tons of more health niche in my mind. I'm just giving back to the community that helped me get where I am today.
I make my own PDF and I copy paste pictures from the internet.

Personal Tip:
- don't rely on google keyword tool too much

Best Regards,
Mesina

Calisthenics

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Great share, I am sure it will help open people's mind so that they can think of legit niches.

Mesina

Reaction score
Calisthenics said:
Great share, I am sure it will help open people's mind so that they can think of legit niches.

I highly agree.

I think we could earn more if the offers of main networks gets fixed (I think its broken) because the conversion rate has been pouring downwards since last week.

Best Regards,
Mesina

Mesina

Reaction score
piczker said:
Thank you very much. It's very helpful.

I appreciate your thanks, feel free to use it! Google Image search a nebulizer machine and a picture of salbutamol and search for instructions in the internet and make it a PDF file, polish and upload.

Best Regards,
Mesina

PrdictmyFture said:
Do you use link locker,content locker or file locker ?

I use file locker, I lock PDF files.

I'm thinking of locking the PDF with a password so that it will double the leads but I guess that's being too greedy. I'll leave it alone xD

Best Regards,
Mesina

jdpreacher

Reaction score
How are you able to promote this niches? YT, SEO, Social Media?

Gunslinger

Reaction score
Mesina said:
piczker said:
Thank you very much. It's very helpful.

I appreciate your thanks, feel free to use it! Google Image search a nebulizer machine and a picture of salbutamol and search for instructions in the internet and make it a PDF file, polish and upload.

Best Regards,
Mesina

PrdictmyFture said:
Do you use link locker,content locker or file locker ?

I use file locker, I lock PDF files.

I'm thinking of locking the PDF with a password so that it will double the leads but I guess that's being too greedy. I'll leave it alone xD

Best Regards,
Mesina

Lol haha thanks for sharing. your niche give me a lots of ideas :money:.

Mesina

Reaction score
jdpreacher said:
How are you able to promote this niches? YT, SEO, Social Media?

I have unique method of promoting niches which I like to keep for myself for now, but most of my traffic comes from Youtube and Google. I only use blog and video.

ucozer

Reaction score
Where do you promote this niche on youtube ?

Top Bottom