[Free Help] Make 50-300$ a day with Stockpair - investment needed

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

melcultoxic

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
have now a good deals for all give 100$ back when deposit and you can whitdraw money after 5 trade one trade si 12$ only and me give this 5 trade you can ake mor then 150$ profite in 24 hour thx

japie123

Reaction score
Raavi said:
Hello guys , i want to introduce you Stockpair.
First of all i will start with some proofs of my account and with what i will offer to you.
This is my refferal link : /visit/?r=0.21049&bta=21049

/30ihr8g.png
/21mvh92.png
/auoom.png

What will you receive ?
Fully automated trading program made by me. I will give signals , and the tool will take all my signals so it's impossible to end the day with a minus balance.It rarely happens to me to loose something in a day. I usually make profit of 50-100 with a 20$ stake per trade.
/30scy9e.png

Ok , now let me tell you some things about stock pair. What is stockpair , what is binary options , what you have to do .

What is StockPair ?
Stockpair is the leader of online trading in Binary Options and Pair Options. With Stockpair, trading in Binary and Pair Options is reliable, clear and simple. Our platform is built with the latest financial technology to ensure the reliability of trades, transparency of data, security of your funds and information privacy. We are working hard to provide you with the best trading environment.

What are binary Options ?
Binary Options are an exciting way to trade by predicting the market price direction of currencies, stocks commodities and indices over a period of time selected by the trader. Binary Options are simple and can have only two possible outcomes : either the option expire in the money (your prediction was right) or out of the money (your prediction was wrong). The potential payout for each outcome is known when entering a trade, making Binary Options ideal for short term trading.

Trading Binary Options with Stockpair has many advantages, among them the option to close a trade before expiry (see Trading Rules), automatic sell of trades by Trade Control, giving the trader the ability to set the expiry time of the option and a wide selection of visual trading tools.

What do i have to do ?
All you have to do is register under my account , deposit the minimum amount of 200$ to start with skrill , wire or card and all you have to o is wait for my signals and my tool. Why i have this offer ? And what benefits i get? I get a little comission of your trades. So you help me , i will help you to get money .

Feel free to ask me as many questions you want , pm me or reply here.
If you want to be a part of this reply with your e-mail,skype and i will pm you.

Referall Link : /visit/?r=0.21049&bta=21049

@Raavi Is this still available? I'm very interested :)

japie123

Reaction score
ciobanuionut said:
for sure is only make account deposit add skype ciobanu.ionutz for signals

What about the program though? I'll happily sign up under you, but I would like the program first. If Raavi isn't online anymore, I'll even pay you for it (If it really works, how about $50-100 a month or so?). Please pm me a download link for the program, and I will add you on skype and sign up under you (and pay you after a month if the program works).
(or put a link here)

ciobanuionut

Reaction score
no more programe only signals in my groupe today give 5-1 you can try for registred under me you have a month free and then when is finish need pay 100$monthly

japie123

Reaction score
ciobanuionut said:
no more programe only signals in my groupe today give 5-1 you can try for registred under me you have a month free and then when is finish need pay 100$monthly

So what happened with his program? Isn't it working anymore, or what?

japie123

Reaction score
ciobanuionut said:
my programer cheat e whit 2000$and stole money and programe that is give signals in groupe skype now and is ok 4-0 today

Yeah but I'm talking about Raavi, the topic starter. He has a program right? At least he posted the thread and the pictures and such. What happened with that? (cause that's his program right, not yours? Not sure what this has to do with your program, or did you two work together or something?)

Top Bottom