Free FB Likes And Shares ; Youtube Views, Likes ;Pinterest Followers. Complete Tut.

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Reaction score
Hey everybody, Today theweblover007 is sharing a beautifu tut on how to setup Imacros script and get free add me with it :D

Requirements:

Mozilla Firefox 16+
Imacros extension for firefox
Working Imacros script :
Click here for script (mediafire link)

Step No 1:

These steps are lengthy so I am sharing them using video WHICH IS MADE BY ME ONLY.

See this :-

[video=youtube]

Go and login into addmefast.com & open the page of facebookl ikes and in other tab, Open your FB account. After login in FB , Close that tab.

Now, After this Click on "Play" tab. Set the Loop to 300. Then, click on Play(loop).

See this:

2B7SL

Now, Enjoy the credits pouring into :cool:
Redeem the credits to get youtube views, likes ; Fb likes and shares ; Pinterest followers ; Twitter Followers :)

Also, I would appreciate a +rep and a thanks ... :D

NOTE: THIS TUT IS SOLELY WRITTEN BY ME WITHOUT ANY HELP. VIDEOS AND PICS, ALL ARE MINE .. :D​

vuli

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
it looks fine. In install memory fox also, and enabe it. no crash for now.

Top Bottom