Free 5000 Views (Not HR) for Adworkmedia users

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

killoder

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey guys, if you haven't noticed it, there's a special offer for anyone using Adworkmedia, ytforce
is offering free 5000 views. These views are Facebook Referred, Non-Mobile and are delivered within
24 Hours!

To get this offer, just check in the news and updates section in the bottom corner of the screen.

Crystals

Reaction score
3Tzbs.jpg

DutchPride

Reaction score
Website
www.cpaelites.com
Some members from here had some troubles ordering views from there (That's why their name has been blocked here), I personally would not even use their free views.
But it's up to you if you decide to use them.

Marvin

Reaction score
Chris Kanze has a bad reputation from this forum. Been banned about a month ago or so.

primux

Reaction score
This service is flawed. Anybody can easily send an email with their Youtube link and get 5000 views.
Great service. Except what those above have said ^

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Its a mobile views. I ordered that free views. it says facebook referer but no. Its not. Its pure mobile views. But they gave me 10k instead of 5k.

Tiny Hippo

Reaction score
Fierce said:
Its a mobile views. I ordered that free views. it says facebook referer but no. Its not. Its pure mobile views. But they gave me 10k instead of 5k.

Mhm. I would never trust YTForce again. They had an offer once, wear their signature for a week on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- and get 5000 free HR views. I did what he said and got 7000 views on my video. Well guess what? They were all mobile. Retention was less than 50%, ranked my video about 5 pages back of where it was. Good thing it wasn't one of my main niches.

Edit: Haha, I didn't know this forum blocked their company's name.

Top Bottom