FREE 207 CPA/PPD Widget Themes

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mashemaru

Reaction score
My last thread was deleted due to incorrect section so I am reposting it here. This might be useful to some newbies and other members here.

Screenshot
i73F65m5gI9rX.png

Virus Scan

Download
You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

LinX

Banned
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Your last thread was not deleted for posting in the incorrect section it was deleted because this is already posted and can be found in the VIP section.
I would recommend removing this so it wont get deleted again.

-LinX

mashemaru

Reaction score
LinX said:
Your last thread was not deleted for posting in the incorrect section it was deleted because this is already posted and can be found in the VIP section.

-LinX

Is it the same content? I already asked ReadByte about this

ReadByte said:
mashemaru said:
ReadByte said:
mashemaru said:
ReadByte said:
mashemaru said:
Hi ReadByte

Just wondering why my thread got deleted?

http://www.cpaelites.com/thread-2817-newpost.html

It was a repost of some widgets I shared a long time ago. It was also in the wrong section. I shouldn't have deleted it, sorry.

Oh so I am not allowed to post it? or should i remake a thread on a different section?

You should make a thread in a different section if you still want to share it.

Alright Thanks but where specific section should i post it? Because I thought giveaways section should be the right category for it.

I would put it in here: http://www.cpaelites.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=28

LinX

Banned
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
mashemaru said:
LinX said:

-LinX

Is it the same content? I already asked ReadByte about this

ReadByte said:
mashemaru said:
ReadByte said:
mashemaru said:
Oh so I am not allowed to post it? or should i remake a thread on a different section?

You should make a thread in a different section if you still want to share it.

Alright Thanks but where specific section should i post it? Because I thought giveaways section should be the right category for it.

I would put it in here: /forumdisplay.php?fid=28

Yup, it's exactly the same as the one posted there.

-LinX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom