[Free] 1st Page Advanced Youtube Ranking Guide

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

editify

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
vMoZNYO.gif

Hey guys,
After my eBook on starting out to work with CPA and PPD.
It was a the very basic concept, now I am releasing a Youtube 1st Page Ranking Guide.

I used to do a Ranking Service some time ago, in which I used this method to get 1st page in the most saturated keywords.

(...)

It's not always easy, as you might already know, the trick is to never give up.

At first I was only going to release this for Legends, but then I thought again, and I would love to have gotten this kind of help when I was a beginner, so I am gonna do to you what I'd like you to do for me , in a different situation :D

In this eBook I will be approaching a website that I use quite alot, that provides you MIRACLES, free backlinks, web traffic, article generator, directory submission, and much much more!

I will be also teaching you the techniques that I have learned over the 1 year. These are all very simple, but they help you rank much easily!

I hope you guys enjoy, I am giving this out for free, so please leave a quick reply :D

Thanks alot ;)

Virustotal Scan: (...)

For those of you with no posts: (... link down ...)

(...)

Liayan

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the share editify. Been looking around the world on how people rank their youtube videos without paying for them. Sadly I can't download it yet since I don't have 20 posts. But I will surely be back once I have those.

editify

Reaction score
Liayan said:
Thanks a lot for the share editify. Been looking around the world on how people rank their youtube videos without paying for them. Sadly I can't download it yet since I don't have 20 posts. But I will surely be back once I have those.

Oh I am sorry, I didn't provide a direct link.
I will edit now

Shane

Reaction score
Is linkcollider gold really worth the $20? Does it really boost your page title?

editify

Reaction score
Shane said:
Is linkcollider gold really worth the $20? Does it really boost your page title?

It does a really good job for me. Miracles actually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom