FR offers landing page sucks now...

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Mateusz

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
August 16, 2013
Messages
512
Reaction score
1
Age
25
Okay, well you answered your own question...

People aren't submitting, because they are given more information before submitting their phone information basically telling them they'll be charged for doing the survey.

I think it's more then fair, even though your CR is lower, why would you want to trick people into paying $20 or more a month for the stupid worthless service.

I understand your frustration, but in all seriousness it was unfair to the person submitting their phone number. Most probably didn't know how much they would be charged or that they would be charged at all.
 

Phlong

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
April 21, 2013
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
Fierce said:
CPA networks should ask the FR advertisers to put back the old webpages. Lessen the showing of billing stuffs.
The new landing page probably follows a new law. Recently the PIN submits have been fucked up.
 

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
July 23, 2013
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
4
Niches+?=profit said:
Okay, well you answered your own question...

People aren't submitting, because they are given more information before submitting their phone information basically telling them they'll be charged for doing the survey.

I think it's more then fair, even though your CR is lower, why would you want to trick people into paying $20 or more a month for the stupid worthless service.

I understand your frustration, but in all seriousness it was unfair to the person submitting their phone number. Most probably didn't know how much they would be charged or that they would be charged at all.

They will know they've subscribed and how much is the subscription when they received the text confirmation code. That is the time when he decides to enter it on the page to continue or do no action.

So theres no tricking shit happens.


Phlong said:
Fierce said:
CPA networks should ask the FR advertisers to put back the old webpages. Lessen the showing of billing stuffs.
The new landing page probably follows a new law. Recently the PIN submits have been fucked up.

yeah and it will remain forever.
 

Admiral

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
August 14, 2013
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
I've also seen this new landing page and i hate it . Btw is the same even in other networks or just AWM ?
 

Admiral

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
August 14, 2013
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Anth said:
sandking said:
I've also seen this new landing page and i hate it . Btw is the same even in other networks or just AWM ?

Im gonna look at some of CPAleads i will let you know

Maybe its a new law

Hope its not new law lol

Please let me know if is the same thing in cpaleads .

Thank you !
 

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
July 23, 2013
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
4
Anth said:
sandking said:
I've also seen this new landing page and i hate it . Btw is the same even in other networks or just AWM ?

Im gonna look at some of CPAleads i will let you know

Maybe its a new law

Let me know too, i might transfer to cpalead if their FR offers landing pages are better
 

Admiral

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
August 14, 2013
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Anth said:
sandking said:
I've also seen this new landing page and i hate it . Btw is the same even in other networks or just AWM ?

Hmm, Most of CPAlead's are like the old ones ;)


Also, ive just noticed...

AWM - French "Farm Frenzy" offer = $18.00
CPAlead - French "Farm Frenzy" offer = $30.45

:| Big difference!

Thanks buddy . I'm going to change my links now .
 

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
July 23, 2013
Messages
2,027
Reaction score
4
Anth said:
Im putting all niches there now... :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

got an awesome feeling about this idk why
can u screenshot the landing page?
 

Îñçrëdìßlê

Well-known member
Joined
September 29, 2013
Messages
186
Reaction score
0
Age
26
Fierce said:
In AWM almost everyday i get 1-2 FR leads that cost 40+. But now 0.

Dont tell me its about my niche because i havent touched it they're still the old niche i used gaining FR leads before.

Now it sucks. I checked the offers landing pages. It shows toooooo much info unlike before. they're showing too much words like, "Billing, price, payment."
Its not like that then, now it makes the people to leave fast seeing it. In my country, its all pin submits. But not like the landing pages on FR offers. Here its just type the number and send, after that a textbox for code that u received, no bullshits payment page or whatever that fucks the CR.

CPA networks should ask the FR advertisers to put back the old webpages. Lessen the showing of billing stuffs.


I really feel about you ,But you seems to be wrong upto some extent.How can the France advertiser would be able to pay $20 just for the mobile numbers. think about it for business prospective
 
Top Bottom