Found Some Niches. Need Your Suggestions

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

chemicalx

Reaction score
After a hour for searching niches i found 3 Niches which attracted me the most.

gqgQxVZ.jpg

About 36,200 results

ekKq4t7.jpg

About 52,900 results

3Noxyum.jpg

About 26,500 results

Ranking is not the problem for me as i'm good in SEO . What do you think should i try these? Will these be profitable?

Regards.

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
chemicalx said:
After a hour for searching profitable niches i found 3 Niches which attracted me the most.

/gqgQxVZ.jpg
About 36,200 results

/ekKq4t7.jpg
About 52,900 results

/3Noxyum.jpg
About 26,500 results

Ranking is not the problem for me as i'm good in SEO . What do you think should i try these? Will these be profitable?

Regards.

"AFTER A HOUR FOR SEARCHING PROFITABLE NICHES" - If these are profitable niche's, why are you asking us for opinion?

Just follow your instinct. If you searched that long & ranking is not a problem for you, then i guess you should give them a try.

"Will these be profitable?" - I don't know because i don't know the niche's, you should be the one to judge that.

Ignore

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Try them out. If they don't work out, you know they won't :)
If they do? Moneymoneymoney :)

Satisfaction

Reaction score
I swear to God if this kid found my niche. Anyways good luck, unless you're using my niche then I wish you the worst!

Ignore

Reaction score
Satisfaction said:
I swear to God if this kid found my niche. Anyways good luck, unless you're using my niche then I wish you the worst!

If it's the same. Don't start flagging. I suggest you make it a competition to who outranks the other ;)

Satisfaction

Reaction score
Ignore said:
Satisfaction said:

If it's the same. Don't start flagging. I suggest you make it a competition to who outranks the other ;)

It seems to be the same, or we just have the same results? Won't know unless he tells me. Anyways, if I don't know it's him I'm going to mass flag/thumbs down; I don't do competition well.

Satisfaction

Reaction score
chemicalx said:
What? LOL! This could be a co-incidence right?

Most likely not, send me a PM of the niche you're thinking about. If it's the same, send me the URL of the video when you finally make it so I know not to take it down like I do my other competition.

Top Bottom