Found a niche i think. made a website.

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Vortex.

Reaction score
Hey guys i maybe found a niche idk if it is a good one but i will try i already made the site!
Here is a preview.

2UW31.png

What do i do now? the website is up! How can i make some money?

Apex

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Promote your video on Youtube, and leave a link to the website in the description.

Vortex.

Reaction score
Apex said:
Promote your video on Youtube, and leave a link to the website in the description.

Ok it is a new game coming out and did not find any beta websites so hopefully it goes good.

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Apex said:

A much better thing to do is, put a watermark on you video, i mean put your website on your video and don't leave a link in description, i've tested this and the video will be alive longer without any links in the description.

P.S: Vortex, if you are doing "BETA" for games, my advice about the design would be: Find the official website of the game, try to steal/download it, and then modify it to your needs, that way the "BETA GIVEAWAY" site would look more realistic/legit.

Volation

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I make 2k a month on YT videos, IF you can set me up a site like this and get it ranked on google hmu!

rexir

Reaction score
Another tip I would say, is perform a spell check on the text on the website. Some simple spelling mistakes which could make it look less legit/unprofessional.

Required

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Looks good, but as Rexir said do a spell check, would definitely help for those smart users.

Razer12

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yap fix some words there like assassins, process, *Hurry up! instead of Hurry! Up!,
Also You're = 'You are' ex: you're dog is gay. Change that to your

Other then that ( unless I missed some ) this page looks very good

Top Bottom