--- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---'s CPA Section is turning into crap

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Fear

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I'm so happy Hawk Eye and Bok1ca brought this forum to life. --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---'s CPA Section is filled with kids who want to be spoon fed and its ridiculous. The whole section is filled with questions that can be simply solved by some quick searching and I haven't even seen a HQ post in it in a while.

So I would just like to say, thank you for building this awesome forum and VIP section. It's full of HQ posts and members that actually know what they're doing in the CPA market.

DeFactos

Reaction score
No Fear said:
I'm so happy Hawk Eye and Bok1ca brought this forum to life. --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---'s CPA Section is filled with kids who want to be spoon fed and its ridiculous. The whole section is filled with questions that can be simply solved by some quick searching and I haven't even seen a HQ post in it in a while.

So I would just like to say, thank you for building this awesome forum and VIP section. It's full of HQ posts and members that actually know what they're doing in the CPA market.
Well tbh I think the whole --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- is a crap. No one cares about quality of the content.

Heraclitus

Reaction score
Still though the --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---'s CPA section has some pretty awesome threads that in my opinion can not be found here.
But the good think here is that everyone here is on the forum about CPA!

However I dislike the design at this forum a bit. I would like it to be a bit lighter and not so stuffed...

No Fear

Reaction score
Yea there used to be plenty of awesome threads. Now every thread is just a kid asking to be spoon fed instead of researching the topic there selves.

Ignore

Reaction score
Heraclitus said:
Still though the --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---'s CPA section has some pretty awesome threads that in my opinion can not be found here.
But the good think here is that everyone here is on the forum about CPA!

However I dislike the design at this forum a bit. I would like it to be a bit lighter and not so stuffed...

That's because you aint VIP ;)

Mr White

Reaction score
--- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- is rubbish, always has been.
The staff are idiots, anyone who is not L33t or Ub3r gets treated like dog sh!t and
EVERYONE wants to scab vouch copies.

"I have no rep but can I haz vouch copyz ?, I totally givez u goodz rep" lol

Line

Reaction score
I actually find it amusing that the feds go on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- because I bet they're just there so they don't need to do jack shit at work, catch a few skids when they're slacking and grab their yearly bonus. The staff are corrupt and Omni chats shit to all the members. I've spoken to 'Leets' and 'Ubers' and some of them sound like a legit 8 year old on mic. I had one kid try to send me a file with a fake extension with the worst SEing I've seen to date. Omni is completely BSing when he says there's no feds on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- that he knows of, he ensures that the staff members all know who they're.

PeaceBreaker3

Reaction score
I remember posting my 6th Sharecash payment on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- and also providing some tips regarding youtube and stuff... its very outdated but I think the thread is still there - haha...

Most --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- users have no idea and just shit on you for no reason. I provided proof of payment and earnings, and provided free tips. And they started hating on me calling my earnings fake, LOL! :D

I am very happy to be part of CPAElites tho, great community! :)

Cheers,
PB3

Blastoise

Reaction score
I've never really used --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- much, maybe a tiny bit a few years ago, but from what I can remember there are loads of great free eBooks, but no one ever acts on them!

GunZ

Reaction score
I have no idea what are you doing in such a LQ "forums". If you wanna read about seo, ppc and making money online = --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---, if you wanna read about YT and PPD = CPAElites...end of story. Simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom