--- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- not reachable ? (Cloudflare Problem)

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

SoCoX

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Since yesterday I am trying to get on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- but after filling out the captcha correctly I keep getting this message:

ERR: sock connected failed www.google.com could not be resolved (2: Server failure)

Is this just me or are they having some serious issues? I asked a few friends of mine to get on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- but they kept getting the same message. Does anyone know what is going on?

Proficient

Reaction score
I can access --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- at my home but when I got to someone else's wifi outside, it says the exact message.

Heraclitus

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
It's me too. Not that I care much about it but a lot of skids are going to have a hard time hehehe

Calisthenics

Reaction score
Well, I for one can't access the forum using my home IP.
Actually I have never been able to access the forum unless I use a US proxy.

Anyway, why would you even want to go there? This forum is way better!

User

Reaction score
Yep, I had this problem yesterday , strange cuz I was able to access it on a VPN but not on my normal connection, it's back to normal now thou.

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
It doesn't matter to me coz i don't like --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---.

SoCoX

Reaction score
Well I used my VPN and it worked. I just gotta take care of some PMs there thats why I asked if anyone is having the same problem as me. I still prefer this forum :) .

Sky

Reaction score
Who cares? --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- is crap and full of skids anyway.

punkHD

Reaction score
Sky said:
Who cares? --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- is crap and full of skids anyway.

But I must hand this to 'em, I learned about PPD from --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---. ;D
It's blocked in my country for the last several months, and I don't even bother to use a proxy/VPN to access.

Top Bottom