[Follow Me] Let's Go Wild For $10.000/Month (StepByStep Journey)

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

behind.you

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
cpaelites.com
Hello everybody,
I'm John, I'm working with PPD/CPA for over 5-6 months and I made like $5.000 from some small niches, and now I'm making like 10-20/day, why ?
You know why, I got lazy, bored and stop working... yea, so basically I'm gonna do Youtube with blogger, got myself 40 niches, and I'm gonna make them HQ video, and try to boost them with 10k views, some likes and at least 30-40 custom comments, after that if the niches is looking good I'm gonna buy domain/webhost and make some more videos. I'm using sharecash for this, I like the design and the mirrors, but I'm trying something new on Adwork, and can't use it, but I will change the links after a wille.
So I'm gonna post here daily updates for you guys, that's all ! Don't forget to follow me.

I'm gonna post tomorrow what I will do today and so on.

Have a nice day !

[ Goals ]
[] Hit $10/day;
[] Hit $50/day;
[] Hit $100/day;
[] Hit $200/day;
[] Earn $10.000/month;
[] Set Up 10 Niches;
[] Set Up 20 Niches;
[] Set Up 30 Niches;
[] Set Up 100 Niches;​

behind.you

Reaction score
Website
cpaelites.com
9/28/2013

- Set Up 2 Niches (video, blog, etc);
I was't expect any cash from this niches, in day 1; Also boost them up with some views...and I'm not in top 100 yet.
Earning: 0.00

A7-strohhut

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Good Luck, I want to let you know I'm on the same journey and I've got the same story .. I got lazy but I want to work hard in october

I hope you reach your goals soon !
Maybe we can help each other to the success

Regards strohhut

behind.you

Reaction score
Website
cpaelites.com
strohhut said:
Good Luck, I want to let you know I'm on the same journey and I've got the same story .. I got lazy but I want to work hard in october

I hope you reach your goals soon !
Maybe we can help each other to the success

Regards strohhut

Oh, thank you ! I hope you will achieve you goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom